Men's Sweatshirt with Coral Allover Print
Find your favourite fit! See size chart
- Sweatshirt for men with coral all-over print
- Strictly limited to 149 pieces
- Colours: Green Lime and Blue Spruce
- 280 g/m² organic cotton, softly brushed on the inside, smooth and elegant on the outside
- Round neck with contrasting neck tape, ribbed cuffs
- 100% organic, vegan, fair and sustainable
- Casual-straight basic cut
- Fair and sustainable made in Portugal
- Our model is 1,89 m tall and wears size L
ORGANIC - Made in Portugal
We care a great deal about quality. Thus, our shirts are made from finest materials. This means that you can still enjoy your Lexi&Bö shirt years from now. Learn more about our sustainable and fair production
- Order number: LB107032179LG-M
Boring was last year. This year will be colourful, sporty and daring. Our new, straight-cut sweatshirt for men impresses with its unique coral all-over print in the trend colours lime green and blue spruce. This will put you way out in front visually. Many small details, such as the warm, contrasting ribbed cuffs, round off the overall impression. 280 g/m² organic cotton keeps you nice and warm. The fabric is densely knitted, brushed on the inside, cuddly-soft and robust without being bulky. Put it on, make an impression, and never feel cold again. This is your new coral jumper. 100% organic, vegan, fair and sustainable. Made in Portugal.
Your hoodie not only impresses with its outstanding design. The number of pieces is strictly limited to 200 hoodies. No new editions. No mass production. We want your hoodie to be unique, just like you.
Where quality matters, people are indispensable. That's why we consistently rely on handwork. This ensures an ideal fit and exceptional durability. Your unique piece is worth it.
100% organic, fair and sustainable
Our organic cotton is grown under fair conditions in India. The yarn production takes place in Germany. All other production steps are subject to EU law in Portugal. This guarantees environmentally friendly production and socially just working conditions.